Labcoat is a tool to allows product teams to redesign and iterate existing websites. It allows you to create a prototype of your new design by coding just the changes. Design with real content, real data, and real functionality.
- Works with sites that are behind a login, including those using HTTPS.
- Use our web editor to author your design changes by writing CSS or JS (or a language that compiles to those like Sass or Coffeescript).
- View your changes by visiting your target website with the Labcoat Chrome Extension installed.
- You can create unlimited versions for each site and switch between them on the fly to compare and contrast.
- Collaborate with others by inviting your boss/client/colleague to your team.
Ready to get started? Let’s Create Your First Prototype.
Do you have any suggestions for how to improve this (or any) documentation?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org